Thursday, January 27, 2011

Skye's morning thoughts

As I sit down with my second cup of coffee of the morning my thoughts are racing. I started this blog to showcase my creative writing but I want it to be so much more. I started writing in Jr. high but just recently decided to try to do it for money. I'm going to start working on a book pretty soon. A mystery fiction set in a small southern town. Go figure. Can you tell I'm from the south! 

I write how to articles for extra money but my heart is in my creative work. Somehow writing about how to change a tire is just not as inspiring as a good, old fashioned mystery. So I figured why not start a blog to put my creative works in and here I am! 

This first entry is not much as you can see. LOL. I'll get better as time goes on. I'm off to write the first short story that I'm going to feature here. 

Toodles for now!

Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment